It is also called 360 degree body lift surgery, 360 body lift, belt lipectomy, 360 degree tummy tuck or whole body lift. In whole body stretching surgery, skin sagging in areas where the person has more than one problem is removed with stretching techniques. In short, whole body lift surgery is a solution for the problem in more than one area.
Who Can Be A Candidate For A 360 Degree Body Lift?
360 degree body lift surgery is not a weight loss method or obesity problem cannot be solved with whole body stretching. As the person gains weight, fat accumulation occurs under the skin and this adipose tissue expands the skin over time. With intense weight loss, sagging belly, sagging legs or sagging breasts become inevitable.
Overweight people may lose their tissue and skin elasticity when they lose a large amount of weight. In other words, they are faced with the problem of intense skin sagging. This problem usually occurs in people who lose a lot of weight after bariatric surgery. These individuals may be the right candidates for full body stretching.
These skin sagging problems can also be seen in cases of multiple pregnancy or pregnancy and excessive weight gain. 360-degree body stretching can also be applied to tighten the sagging belly after pregnancy. diastasis recti after pregnancy; In other words, abdominal muscle separation can also be a physical problem seen around the navel in women. Abdominoplasty, which is one of the stages in the 360 body lift process, can relieve sagging of the abdomen and flatten the abdomen, while diastasis recti deformation seen in the muscles can be intervened.
People who experience sagging skin in their body as a result of losing weight to a large extent are ideal candidates for 360 degree body lift surgery. The most basic reason for whole body lift surgery is to experience intense skin sagging in the skirt style. For this, it can also be expressed as skin stretching surgery or skin removal surgery among the people.
Why 360 Degree Body Lift Surgery Should Be Done?
Sagging is a common problem after losing weight. E.g; With a lot of weight gain and then rapid weight loss, sagging of the abdomen in the body becomes inevitable. Intense deformation is seen especially in the lower belly area. With the relaxation of the upper leg sides, inner leg, back, waist and hip muscles, skin sagging occurs in these areas. In short, in cases of large amounts of weight loss, almost in the whole body; In other words, an intense skin sagging occurs in the abdomen, waist, buttocks, thighs and arms.
This skin sagging, which occurs after the removal of fat in the body, makes the person very uncomfortable. Especially in women, the saggy belly appearance that occurs after the melting of belly fat makes the person unhappy. Whole body stretching is an ideal operation for people who do not like their physical appearance and isolate themselves from social life due to intense sagging of the abdomen. After body shaping with 360 body lift operation, the person gets tighter and more aesthetic body lines.
How to Do 360 Degree Body Lift?
Whole body lift surgery is an aesthetic surgery that is effective in people who have lost a great deal of weight and that benefits the person both physically and psychologically after body shaping. During the 360 body lift surgery, excess sagging fat and skin are removed from the body. With body shaping, a well-contoured body line is provided.
360 degree body stretching; In other words, belt lipectomy operation is performed under general anesthesia. If the fat ratio in the body is still high , excess fat can be removed by liposuction in the whole body lift surgery . In lower body shaping surgeries, incision scars are hidden in an area called underwear or bikini area. For 360 body lift surgery, the incision is made 8 cm below the belly button and this incision continues in a circular fashion from front to back. At this stage, in addition to the tummy tuck process, the butt and upper leg side areas are lifted. Stretching is provided to sagging leg areas.
During the whole body stretching operation, a single operation provides stretching for the entire lower body. Classic tummy tuck scars, 360 degrees in whole body stretching surgery; that is, it will cover the posterior region as well. The scars of the arm lift surgery performed during the whole body lift operation are also hidden under the armpit.
Aesthetic sutures are used in whole body stretching surgery. 360 body lift operations take 5-7 hours depending on the condition of the person. In 360 body lift surgery, a new surgery to be planned in the same session or in the future, depending on the condition of the person, also provides stretching to the back, jowl, arm and pubic regions. In short, whole body stretching surgery; It provides solutions to aesthetic surgeries to be performed one by one on areas such as abdomen, hips, waist and legs with a single operation.
360 Degree Body Lift / Before 360 Body Lift Surgery
- Before the whole body lift surgery, talk to your doctor about all your expectations and wishes from this surgery.
- Problem areas where you experience sagging skin are determined by physical examination before body shaping surgery.
- Before the surgery, the necessary analysis and examination procedures are performed.
- Inform your doctor of all medications and vitamin supplements you use before 360 body lift surgery.
- The use of blood thinners should be discontinued before body shaping operations. Your doctor will inform you about this.
- If you are a smoker, it is recommended to quit approximately 3 weeks before the whole body lift surgery. Smoking negatively affects the recovery process after 360 body lift surgery, as well as the surgery process.
- Before this surgery, which will be performed for body shaping purposes, immediately share your health problems such as cold and flu with your doctor.
360 Degree Body Lift / After 360 Body Lift Surgery
- Hospitalization may be required for 1-2 days after whole body lift surgery.
- Drains are placed in the body stretching areas to prevent fluid and blood accumulation. These resistors are removed at discharge.
- Belt lipectomy; In other words, after 360 degree body lift surgeries, you can return to your daily activities after 1-2 weeks and to work after 2-3 weeks.
- Protect your skin from intense sun for 1-2 months after full body stretching.
- After this body shaping surgery, smoking may cause tissue loss in the incision scars. This may increase the risk of scarring after 360 body lift. For this, it is necessary not to smoke after the whole body lift surgery.
- Postpone your activities such as hammam, sauna and pool for 1-2 months after the whole body lift surgery.
- You may need to wear special corsets for the surgical areas after 360 body lift. These corsets are generally used for 1-2 months after body shaping is achieved.
- Whole body lift surgery is generally not an extremely painful operation. However, there may be mild pain for a few days after the operation due to body stretching. Painkillers will be recommended to you by your doctor for these pains.
- For the first 10 days after the 360 body lift operation, try to sleep in a more upright position without damaging the stitches.
- In the first days after the whole body stretching, you may need to walk from the waist to the front due to stretching. Don’t force yourself to stretch. Over time, you will be able to walk more upright.
- Do not lift heavy for 1-2 months after 360 degree body lift surgery.
- Postpone your sports activities for 1 month after body shaping surgery.