Last Update Date: 03.03.2021
About the Policy
As Babuccu Global Aesthetics (“Clinic”) , we use certain technologies (“Cookies”), such as cookies, pixels, GIFs, to improve your experience during your visits to our online channels. The use of these technologies is carried out in accordance with the legislation we are subject to, especially the Law on the Protection of Personal Data No. 6698 (“KVKK”).
For more detailed information about the processing of your personal data by Babuccu Global Aesthetics, we recommend that you read the Babuccu Global Aesthetics Personal Data Protection and Processing Policy.
Method and Legal Reason for Personal Data Collection
Your personal data is collected electronically through cookies during your visit to our website or due to your use of our mobile application, based on a legal reason for the legitimate interest of our Clinic. Your collected personal data can also be processed for the purposes specified in this Cookie Clarification Text within the scope of the personal data processing conditions and purposes specified in Articles 4, 5 and 6 of the KVKK.
To Whom Personal Data Can Be Transferred And For What Purpose
As Babuccu Global Aesthetics, your personal data within the scope of the Cookie Disclosure Text may be shared with our business partners, legally authorized public institutions and organizations and private individuals, limited to the realization of the above-mentioned purposes and in accordance with the legislation.
What is a cookie (“Cookie”)?
Cookies are small text files that are stored on your device or network server via browsers by the websites you visit. Cookies are created by servers associated with the website you are visiting. Thus, when the visitor visits the same site, the server can understand it.
Cookies do not contain personal data about visitors, such as name, gender or address.
Which Cookies Are Used For Which Purposes?
- To perform the basic functions necessary for the operation of the Site,
- Analyzing the Site and increasing the performance of the Site,
- To increase the functionality of the Site and to provide ease of use,
- To ensure that your login information is kept as long as your transactions continue when you log in to the Online Transactions section,
- To improve the website and to offer new features on the website, to personalize the features offered according to your preferences,
- To ensure the legal and commercial security of the website, its users and the Babuccu Global Aesthetics.
Cookies used by Babuccu Global Aesthetics do not harm your computer and do not contain viruses.
As Babuccu Global Aesthetics, we may share your personal data within the scope of the clarification text to our suppliers, legally authorized public institutions and private individuals, limited to the realization of the above-mentioned purposes and in accordance with the legislation. We would like to point out that the parties to whom Personal Data are transferred may store your personal data on their servers all over the world.
Cookies Used on Our Site
Below you can find the different types of cookies we use on our site:
- According to the party placing the cookie, Site cookies and third party cookies are used. Site cookies are created by Babuccu Global Aesthetics, while third-party cookies are managed by servers outside the site.
- Session cookies and persistent cookies are used according to the duration of the activity. Session cookies are deleted when the visitor leaves the Site, while permanent cookies may remain on the visitors’ devices for various periods depending on the usage area.
- According to the usage purposes, technical cookies, verification cookies, targeting/advertising cookies, personalization cookies and analytical cookies are used on the Site.
The use of certain cookies is essential for the correct functioning of our site. For example, authentication cookies, which are activated when you log in to our site, ensure that your active session continues when you switch from one page to another on our site.
-WSS_FullScreenMode: Microsoft SharePoint cookie for internal use of the application to enable communication, identify user session and/or exchange information with the content manager.
-Acgroupswithpersist & Acopendivids & Maintabhome: These cookies are used to ensure that certain areas of the website such as page elements and user click links are displayed correctly. They do not collect personally identifiable information and are deleted after the browser is closed.
Performance and Analytics Cookies
Thanks to these cookies, we can improve the services we provide to you by analyzing your use of our site and the performance of our site.
By changing the browser settings, preferences for cookies can be adjusted. The links that can be used for the most used browsers are presented below:
Adobe Analytics: http://www.adobe.com/uk/privacy/opt-out.html
Google Analytics: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647
Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/delete-and-manage-cookies-168dab11-0753-043d-7c16-ede5947fc64d
Mozilla Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/cookies-information-websites-store-on-your-computer
What Are Your Rights as a Personal Data Owner?
Pursuant to Article 11 of KVKK No. 6698, personal data owners:
- Learning whether personal data is processed or not,
- If personal data has been processed, requesting information about it,
- Learning the purpose of processing personal data and whether they are used in accordance with the purpose,
- Knowing the third parties to whom personal data is transferred at home or abroad,
- Requesting correction of personal data in case of incomplete or incorrect processing and requesting notification of the transaction made within this scope to the third parties to whom the personal data has been transferred,
- Requesting the deletion or destruction of personal data in the event that the reasons requiring its processing cease to exist, despite the fact that it has been processed in accordance with the provisions of the KVKK and other relevant laws, and to notify the third parties to whom the personal data has been transferred,
- Objecting to the emergence of a result against the person himself by analyzing the processed data exclusively through automated systems,
- Requesting the compensation of the damage in case of loss due to processing in violation of KVKK
If you send us your requests regarding your rights in question via the firstname.lastname@example.org e-mail address, your applications will be evaluated and finalized as soon as possible and within 30 (thirty) days at the latest. Although it is essential not to charge any fees for requests, the Clinic reserves the right to charge a fee based on the fee schedule determined by the Personal Data Protection Board.
The Personal Data Owner accepts, undertakes and declares that he/she may not be able to fully benefit from the operation of the Site if he/she makes a request that will result in the inability to use any of his/her personal data by the Clinic, and accepts, undertakes and declares that all responsibilities arising in this context will be his/her own.Policy