Injected in the process of fat injection into the breast; that is, the fat used for breast augmentation is the fat tissues taken from the person’s own body. In short, the thing used for breast filling is the fat taken from the appropriate areas of the person. Breast augmentation with fat injection provides women with fuller breasts and a beautiful décolleté profile. Breast augmentation with fat injection is a frequently preferred application in recent years.
What is Breast/Breast Augmentation with Fat Injection?
Every woman wants to have a full and upright breast structure. Therefore, it resorts to breast augmentation procedures to increase breast fullness. One of the preferred methods for breast augmentation is breast fat injection. Successful results can be obtained with the fuller breast image provided by fat injection.
In the process of fat injection to the breast, a softer and more natural-looking breast augmentation is achieved, since the breast filling is the person’s own fat. Since the fat injected in the breast augmentation process is the person’s own fat tissue, it does not cause any side effects and does not cause any problems in the long term.
Who Is Suitable For Breast Augmentation With Fat Injection?
The most suitable candidates for breast augmentation with fat injection are people over the age of 18 who have the appropriate amount of adipose tissue to provide breast filling. Because breast augmentation requires a high amount of fat to make a significant volumetric difference.
Breast fat injection is an ideal application for people who want to have fuller breasts. In order to provide symmetry between the two breasts in people with asymmetry in the shape of the breast, breast augmentation can be achieved with fat injection. It can also be applied as an additional procedure to reduce the visibility of silicone in people who have had breast augmentation with silicone prosthesis.
Breast augmentation with fat injection to create fuller breasts; that is, it is done to increase the breast size. For this reason, breast fat injection is not a suitable method for people who have an intense sagging problem in their breasts. There may also be women who do not have sagging problems after pregnancy and complain about their breasts getting smaller, although it is rare. In this case, if the person’s condition is suitable, breast augmentation with fat injection is an ideal procedure.
How is Breast Augmentation Performed with Fat Injection?
The first step in breast augmentation with fat injection is to remove the fat to be injected from the appropriate areas in the body. In this process, in which parts of the person’s body there is excess, fat removal is provided by the liposuction method. With liposuction, the body is shaped by providing thinning in these areas with excess fat after fat removal. E.g; If the person has excess fat in the waist area, fat is removed from this area for breast augmentation. With this fat removal process, proportional thinning of the waist area is provided.
These fat cells taken for breast augmentation are then subjected to a special process. This process is to preserve the vitality of the fats to be injected for breast augmentation. The stem cell-rich adipose tissue, which undergoes the purification process, is then injected into the breasts for breast augmentation.
In the breast augmentation operation with fat injection, local or general anesthesia is preferred according to the size of the area where the fat will be removed. Generally, general anesthesia is used in this operation. Breast augmentation with fat injection is a process that takes 1-2 hours on average, including the fat removal process. In the process of fat injection into the breast, minimal incisions are made for liposuction and fat injection. At the end of the procedure, there are small scars caused by these incisions. However, these scars are quite small compared to breast augmentation surgery. One day of hospitalization may be required after breast augmentation with fat injection. As a result of this breast augmentation method, in which the person’s own body fat cells are used, a clearly noticeable breast augmentation is achieved.
From which area is the fat taken in breast augmentation with fat injection?
For breast augmentation with fat injection, adipose tissue is taken from areas of the body where excess fat is detected. These areas are mostly areas such as the abdomen, waist and hips. Fat tissue to be used in breast augmentation can be taken from one or more parts of the body. Which of these areas will be used is planned according to the amount of fat tissue required for breast augmentation.
How Much Fat Is Taken For Breast Augmentation With Fat Injection?
In the breast augmentation process with fat injection, a small, medium or large volume can be provided depending on the person’s request. The fat tissue to be injected according to the desired volumetric size is taken from the determined areas of the body. Of course, the first of the basic criteria in the process of breast augmentation with fat injection is that the fat tissue should be in the proper proportion in the body. It is also important to calculate the fat ratio to be transferred correctly for breast augmentation that does not spoil the aesthetic appearance of the person.
Before Breast Augmentation with Buttock Fat Injection
- First of all, decide what breast size you want and share it with your doctor before breast augmentation.
- Inform your doctor about your general health before the breast fat injection procedure. Let me know if you have a disease or any allergies.
- With fat injection, your physical examination is provided before breast augmentation. During this examination, necessary analyzes are made. It is decided from which areas the fat to be used as breast filling will be taken.
- Before the procedure, some blood thinners should be stopped. Inform your doctor about all the medications you use for this before the breast augmentation procedure with fat injection.
- Do not eat anything at least 6-8 hours before breast augmentation operation.
- As in every plastic surgery, smoking and alcohol use should be stopped before breast augmentation with fat injection.
After Breast Augmentation with Fat Injection
- Do not take a bath for 1-2 days after breast augmentation.
- Do not smoke after fat injection into the breast. Smoking can prolong the recovery time and reduce the effect of the operation.
- Mild bruises can be seen in the treated areas after fat injection to the breast; However, these bruises pass within 1 week.
- Do not do heavy sports in the first month after the operation. If you feel better a few days after the breast fat injection, you can start walking at a light pace.
- It is recommended to use the corset continuously for approximately 4-6 weeks after breast augmentation with fat injection. The use of corsets is very important in terms of preventing the problem of shaping and edema.
- After 2 days of rest after fat injection into the breast, the person can return to his normal life. It is recommended to take 5-7 days to return to work life.
- Be careful not to do heavy work in the first week after breast augmentation. Try not to hit your chest area.
- Do not lie face down for a few days after breast augmentation with fat injection.
- There may be edema and swelling after the procedure. These effects disappear within 1-2 weeks after fat injection breast augmentation.
- There may be mild pain after fat injection into the breast. These pains can be controlled with simple painkillers.
- Do not do fast, shock diets after breast augmentation with fat injection. Sudden weight loss can cause fat loss in the breast.