Buttock augmentation method with fat injection, which is an ideal hip enlargement method for women with a small butt, provides the shaped and full hip profile that every woman desires. In this method, the person’s own fat tissue is used to enlarge the butt.
BBL, which expresses butt enlargement and lifting aesthetics; that is, the abbreviation of Brazilian hip aesthetics is Brasilian Butt Lift. In cases where the adipose tissue is not sufficient, butt lift aesthetics can be performed with silicone prostheses.
For the method of butt augmentation with fat injection, terminological expressions such as hip enlargement, buttock augmentation with fat injection, fat injection to the hip, fat injection to the butt, hip augmentation operation, buttock augmentation surgery or hip aesthetics can be used among the people.
What is Buttock Augmentation / Hip Augmentation with Fat Injection?
Every woman’s butt shapes, or in other words, hip shapes, are different. Some women have a big butt, while some women have a small butt and have a flat hip structure. Small and flat hip structure is a condition that generally makes women unhappy. Women with a small butt want to achieve a fuller hip structure or a larger butt profile. For this, they resort to hip shaping methods. One of the hip aesthetic methods they use to create beautiful buttocks is butt augmentation with fat injection. A more rounded butt appearance is achieved with the butt enlargement method with fat injection. A butt-lifting effect is created with the round butt image called Brazilian butt or brazilian hip.
Who is a Candidate for Buttock Augmentation with Fat Injection?
First of all, people with a small and flat butt shape are the most ideal candidates for butt augmentation with fat injection. If these people want to have a fuller hip appearance with a more rounded butt structure, buttock augmentation can be achieved with fat injection to the buttock. However, in order to inject fat into the buttock, the person must first have the appropriate fat tissue. In this regard, people with normal or close to normal body mass index (BMI) are suitable profiles in this regard. In thin people who do not meet this value, there may not be enough fat tissue to be injected into the buttock. If there is not enough fat tissue, the desired full hip volume cannot be achieved and the ideal butt enlargement target cannot be achieved.
Overweight and obese people are not suitable candidates for buttock augmentation, as are people who are thin and do not have suitable fat tissue for buttock injection. Again, people who smoke heavily and eat unhealthy are also not on the list of suitable candidates for butt augmentation with fat injection.
From Which Areas Are Injected Fats Taken for Buttock Enlargement?
The fat used in this method, which provides hip augmentation by injecting fat into the butt, is the own fat tissue taken from the body of the person. For butt enlargement, where the fat to be injected into the butt area will be taken is determined according to the body structure and characteristics of the person. E.g; If fat accumulation is high in areas such as the back, arms, and abdomen of the person, fat is removed from these areas. Then these oils are injected into the butt for a fuller buttock appearance.
Sometimes, the waist structure of the person is too thick. In this case, if the waist area is suitable for hip enlargement, fat intake is provided. With the fat taken from the waist, the waist is thinned and then fat injection is applied to the butt area to bring the person’s butt to a fuller appearance. Thus, the person has both a thin waist and a rounded butt, and an aesthetically full hip look. In short, a personalized planning is always applied in the butt enlargement processes with fat injection.
How is Buttock Augmentation / Hip Augmentation Performed with Fat Injection?
In order to provide fat injection to the butt, first of all, excess fat in the appropriate areas is removed by liposuction . In this process, body shaping is also provided in the areas where fat is removed. These oils, which are injected into the butt area, first go through a special purification process. As the first step of the butt enlargement process, this process on fat is intended to support the vitality of fat cells and increase the permanence of fat injection. These fats taken by liposuction can also be used for breast augmentation with fat injection, depending on the person’s request.
Buttock augmentation is mostly performed under general anesthesia; however, local anesthesia can also be used in smaller volume fat transfers. The type of anesthesia is determined according to the size of the fat removal and fat injection procedures and the condition of the person. Fats taken with liposuction and processed specially are transferred to the butt area through a few small incisions made for hip shaping. Buttock enlargement with fat injection takes a total of 1-2 hours. If hip augmentation is performed under general anesthesia, a one-day hospital stay is required.
How Much Fat Should Be Injected for Ideal Buttock Augmentation?
For ideal butt enlargement, the right amount of fat injection should be performed according to the body structure of each person. The basic rule for a natural hip aesthetic is to transfer the right amount of fat to the appropriate areas with the right planning. For this, hip aesthetics should be provided under the moderation of a physician experienced in butt augmentation with fat injection. Each individual’s hip structure and butt shape are different. For this, the areas where fat will be injected or the fat ratio will also be different.
Before Buttock Augmentation With Butt Fat Injection
- Before the butt fat injection, share with your doctor what you want as a result of the procedure, that is, your expectations.
- With the physical examination performed before the procedure, it is planned from which regions the fat can be taken for butt enlargement with fat injection.
- Make sure to inform your doctor about your health status before hip aesthetics.
- Some medications should be discontinued before buttock augmentation with fat injection. Tell your doctor about all the medicines you use for this.
- Smoking and alcohol use should be stopped before the hip augmentation procedure.
- Food should not be eaten 6-8 hours before butt fat injection.
After Buttock Augmentation With Butt Fat Injection
- In the first days after butt augmentation with butt fat injection , your buttocks may appear larger than they are due to edema and swelling. The butt shape becomes more natural and shaped within 2-3 weeks .
- It is recommended to use a corset for 4-6 weeks after butt augmentation .
- There is no harm in taking a bath 2 days after the hip augmentation procedure.
- Try not to sit on your butt for the first 2 days after fat injection .
- For the first 2-3 days after hip aesthetics , lie on your side or face down.
- Alcohol and cigarettes should be avoided in the period after butt augmentation . Smoking and alcohol delay the recovery time and may reduce the effect of the operation.
- There may be edema and bruising in the surgical areas after hip augmentation . These edema and bruises will pass within 1-2 weeks.
- Do not lift heavy and be careful not to do heavy housework after the butt fat injection .
- It is recommended to rest at home for 5 days after buttock augmentation with fat injection .
- 5 days after the butt augmentation operation, people can return to their social life and work life if they have non-heavy jobs.
- Sports can be done with the approval of the doctor 1 month after the butt enlargement procedure . In the first weeks, only walking is recommended.