Every woman’s butt shape is different. Butt augmentation/butt lift aesthetics is an effective solution for people who are not satisfied with their flat, flat or small butt shape. Butt lift surgery is an ideal body shaping operation, especially for people with low and flat buttocks.
Person after buttock augmentation/lifting and hip aesthetics; it gets rid of the flat, flattened hip appearance and has a more rounded hip structure.
What is Butt Lift / Enlargement Aesthetics?
The ideal butt shape for women is generally slightly protruding and upturned. While providing butt beautification, the shape and size of the butt should be proportional to the other areas of the body. When viewed from every angle, it is desired that the rounded butt line is prominent and smooth. Buttock augmentation/lift aesthetics offers women the hips they dream of with a surgical method that includes butt augmentation and butt lift techniques.
Who Can Have Buttock Augmentation / Lifting Aesthetics?
Rapid weight loss, not doing sports, irregular diet or structural factors lead to the loss of the rounded butt shape. The appearance of a flat, low and unfulfilled hip makes the body look disproportionate. Many people have flat hips due to genetic reasons. Anyone who wants to have a full and upturned butt can have butt lift aesthetics.
Butt lift aesthetics can be recommended to all women with a small buttock. Women with flat and low butts often complain of not being able to wear tight pants, leggings or skirts because they reveal the shape of the butt. If you have a small, flat and flat buttock shape and it makes you feel unhappy, you can get rid of this problem with butt augmentation/lifting aesthetics.
How to Perform Buttock Augmentation / Lifting Aesthetics?
How to Perform Buttock Augmentation / Lifting Surgery with Prosthesis?
Buttock augmentation/lifting surgery with a prosthesis is a hip aesthetics that creates a permanent effect for people who are disturbed by butt shape imbalance. The prostheses to be used for butt lift are healthy and high quality prostheses. A butt lifter effect is created with the prosthesis used; that is, the prosthetic hip structure becomes more upright.
Just like the prostheses used for breast augmentation aesthetics, there are also personalized prostheses for butt lift surgery. Among these prostheses, the shape most suitable for the size of the butt desired by the person is preferred. Butt lift prostheses have a hardness suitable for the hip anatomical tissue. After the butt lift surgery with a prosthesis, a prominent, plump and natural hip aesthetic is provided to the person.
In butt lift surgery with a prosthesis, a small incision is made in the area called the hip coccyx. Butt lift prostheses are placed through this incision. These butt prostheses make the hips look fuller. Since the prostheses are placed inside the muscle, the butt is incomprehensible when viewed from the outside. Butt lift surgery with prosthesis performed under general anesthesia takes approximately 3 hours. After this surgery, which provides butt shaping, one day hospitalization is required.
Before and After Leg Aesthetics
- If smoking before butt augmentation/lift surgery, it is requested to quit at least 3 weeks before.
- Before the operation, blood thinners should be stopped. Tell your doctor about all the medicines you use for this.
- Do not eat anything 6-8 hours before prosthetic butt lift surgery.
- The corset should be used continuously for 4-6 weeks after buttock augmentation/lift surgery.
- It is recommended to rest at home for 7 days after the operation. The person can return to work life after 7 days.
- Do not do heavy work for the first 7 days after butt lift operation.
- Edema, swelling and bruising may occur due to this post-operative procedure for hip lift. These effects pass within 1 week.
- There may also be mild pain after the operation. These pains can also be controlled with simple painkillers.
- Do not take a bath for 2 days after this surgery, which creates a butt lift effect.
- Do not do sports for the first 1 month after butt lift surgery.
- If you feel better a few days after the surgery, you can take light-paced walks.
- For the first 2-3 days after hip aesthetics, lie on your side or face down.